The Australia Day National Conference program will include a mix of quality keynote speakers, engaging panel discussions, informative case studies and practical event planning sessions.
We're still working on developing the full conference program but here’s a taste of what’s in store:
- Evolving Australia Day into a day of unity
- A national position on the date of Australia Day
- Risk management, planning for and responding to a crisis
- Governance training including transparency and accountability, stakeholder engagement and setting performance indicators
- Research findings into Australia Day - perceived public opinion versus actual attitudes, presented by Fiftyfive5
- Managing local Australia Day Awards
- Practical tools, tips and resources available to make your job easier, including media, PR, design and promotion of your events
- Unconference session to explore topics you are most interested in
Keep an eye on this page for updates!