This is your chance to get together with Australia Day event organisers from around the nation to share ideas and learn how to grow and enhance your Australia Day events.
Over two days, you'll hear from an impressive list of speakers who will share their knowledge through inspirational keynote presentations, case studies, practical event planning sessions and interactive panel discussions.
Here are just some of the reasons why you can't miss it:
- Learn how to tackle emerging issues related to Australia Day including the call to change the date
- Build skills and gain practical tips and resources to make your job easier
- Discover new ways to engage your local audience and grow your Australia Day event
- Network with likeminded professionals and learn what’s working for them
- Sign up for targeted break-out sessions that you’re interested in
Who should attend?
The conference is a great opportunity for anyone who is involved in organising Australia Day events and is particularly relevant for:
- Community event organisers
- Local government representatives working in event, communications or marketing roles
- Members of the Australia Day National Network
“A highlight was the fun, engaging and great program. It was fantastic to be in a room with like-minded thinkers to converse and share ideas with.”
“I have attended all the Conferences and felt very privileged to have had such a wonderful opportunity, every Conference was extra special and certainly helped me in my role as Australia Day Committee Chair for my local council”
“Well run conference - possibly one of the best I have attended”
“The sessions were all so inspirational! I just wanted to get back to the office to start planning.”