The Australia Day National Conference 2015 was a chance to get together with Australia Day event organisers from around the nation to share ideas, knowledge and inspiration.
If you missed out on attending the conference or woul like to watch some of the main sessions again the below are avaiable for veiwing:
- Keynote address by Rosie Batty
- Panel discussion with four Local Heroes on the importance of contributing to your local area to build strong, healthy communities
- The gateway to 18-29 year olds by Stig Richards from Sound Alliance
- Social Media and #AustraliaDay by Nathan Burman
- Head of Communications, Twitter Australia